What is working

Is everything still down except the android app? It works fine on my android phone but that’s all i have working.
I hate to ask this question because I assume I am not the only one that has asked probably many times.
I have not gotten any email about this is my reason for asking. I am not online a lot so I guess I am behind on the news.My devices are on 24/7

My RB537 and R47D5 show up in my browser when I input their ip address with no problem but that’s as far as I can get. I assume you are getting data from them both or I would have gotten a email letting me know.

If someone could point me to any help I will appreciate it and won’t have to ask any more questions so you guys can fix what ever is wrong.

I am in no way complaining just asking is all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello reelfoot,

No problem at all! You can check what is up and what is not from our general server issue update post here: Live Data Issues (just go straight to the end if you don’t want to review the entire thread).

As of today, the ShakeNet App and parts of StationView/DataView are working. For example, here’s your RB537 station on both (Station View: Raspberry Shake Network & EQ Activity Map / Data View: Raspberry Shake Data Visualization Tool) and your R47D5 on both (Station View: Raspberry Shake Network & EQ Activity Map / Data View: Raspberry Shake Data Visualization Tool).

I can confirm that we are still receiving data from both Shakes you have listed, so that is why you have not received any emails.

We apologize for the inconvenience of having the other services unavailable, and we aim to restore them as fast as we can. Thank you for your patience and support!

And, as usual, if you have any other question(s), just let us know.

Thank you very much for your reply,it is appreciated very much. I now have answers so I wait like \everyone else.

I know you folks are working hard to get things going.

I hope everyone there and on this forum have a great weekend.
It will all be back going before too long I an sure. You guysare busy as bee’s I am sure.
Thanks again for your reply…

2 Likes

We do, and we thank you for your words and your support reelfoot!

you are welcome.
i just checked and data view is working fine for me now.better than it ever has all 3 selections now work.
thank you guys for all your hard work.
thanks again

2 Likes

Really happy to hear this reelfoot!

Thank you for your words and feedback; I have relayed them to our team who is working behind the scenes to continue fixing all this!