Second Shake not showing up properly

Hi,
I have been running a shake 1D for just over a year. 2 days ago I installed a Shake 3D, which is quite happily sat on my home network, and I can see the helicopter logging to it via rs-2.local (my 1D is at rs.local). It does not appear in Stationview on Shakenet, and while it is showing as being one of my devices on the iPhone app none of the data is showing - it is just coming up as ‘No Data’. Is there an issue having 2 devices? My 1D is R7C8B and my 3D is R7765.
Thanks
Simon

1 Like

Hello Simon,

No, there is no issue in having one or more than one Shakes. I have four here and they all work fine.

I can indeed see the 1D connected and live streaming data to our services, but the 3D is not visible, it seems. It may take up to 24h for a newly connected Shake to appear on StationView and since we have passed this mark, could you please download the logs from the 3D and post them here?

Instructions on how to do so are on this page: Please read before posting!

Thank you.

Hi,
Log Files enclosed. Hopefully this will help !
Thanks
Simon

RSH.R7765.2022-03-17T07_44_28.logs.tar (1.2 MB)

1 Like

Hello Simon,

Thank you for your logs. From them, nothing appears out of place, and it seems that this time there was an exception and the Shake took a bit more to appear on the map.

It is now visible on StationView here: RS StationView

If, when you open it, you still cannot see it, please click on the 1D marker on your location. Shakes that have the same coordinates will appear one on top of the other(s).

Thanks. I am more concerned that no data is showing in the app on iphone/ipad!

1 Like

Its okay, it seems to have suddenly appeared!
Thanks!

2 Likes