My RaspberryShake doesn't share data and I can't connect it to wifi either

Hello dears

For 3 days, my RaspberryShake is not visible to the public even though I have data sharing enabled. Also, I can’t connect it to Wifi since May. When I enter the password and press “test wifi”, a message tells me that “the credentials are not valid”.
What’s going on?

Hello argcorgi, welcome to our community!

can you please provide the logs from your Shake so that I can take a deeper look?

The instructions on how to download them are here: Please read before posting!

The problem about the Wi-Fi connection arose in May, after I changed the Router.
The problem of sending data came up for a few days. I do not recall events that could have triggered this problem.RSH.RCF56.2021-09-30T14_51_42.logs.tar (3.8 MB)

Hello again argcorgi, thank you for the logs.

From them, I can see that the Shake is able to communicate with our servers, so the new router is not causing this particular issue.

Could you please try the following? Access your rs.local/ page, go to Settings (the gear icon high on the left), and then the Data tab. Try unchecking the “Forward Data” box and, after ~30 seconds, recheck it. Then, click save and restart.

The station should now be able to connect again.

If it doesn’t, then please reboot the Shake, wait for around half an hour, and then download and post the logs again here. Thank you.