Ground Motion

New user here with a brand new RS3D. My RS is working fine, except on RS StationView, under ground motion the following message is displayed:

This Shake is using a non-Raspberry Shake sensor. Therefore, the instrument response/ gain is unknown and the ground motion cannot be calculated.

How can I fix this please and thanks.

1 Like

Hello hmessing, welcome to our community!

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.

Could you please download and post the logs from your Shake so I can take a more in-depth look? Instructions on how to do so are here: Please read before posting!

Thank you.

RSH.R719F.2022-10-03T17_32_01.logs.tar (1.1 MB)

Thank you for the logs.

I have opened a ticket for our software team, and they will take care of it.

I will update you as soon as they provide news. Thank you for your patience in this.

Hello hmessing,

Could you please do the following as we want to check the Shake response to our servers?

1. Confirm that in Settings, General tab, the geophone question (first) has Yes as the answer.
  2. Go to the end of the tab you are in, and click on the Save and Restart button.
  3. When the procedure is complete (it should be fast) go to the Settings, Data tab. Confirm that the Forward data box is still checked, and then click on the Save and Restart button at the end of the page.

When you are done, just please confirm it for me, so that our team can do the necessary checks. Thank you for your assistance.

1 Like