Trouble with connexion to server and GPRS

Dear all, I’ve some problems with my Raspberry Shake on field, with some trouble with GPRS connexion.
I bring back the Raspberry to the office, and I try to find the problem. it seems that the RSB have trouble with serveur connexion.
Here is the log. I will reboot the RSB to see if it’s work better. The problem is that when the RSB is on field I can’t reboot the RSB easyly.

Sincerely yours
Benoit
RSH.RC9C1.2024-03-04T14_38_42.logs.tar (4.0 MB)

1 Like

Hello Vittecoq, thank you for providing details and the logs from your Shake.

It appears that the Stand-Alone Mode (used for when the Shake does not have an internet connection, and you only want to record data without transmitting them to our servers) is turned ON, as this line shows:

2024 060 20:17:47: STAND-ALONE Mode ON, not checking for an internet connection

This is why, at the moment, the unit doesn’t manage to connect. To solve this, please follow the procedure below:

Open the Raspberry Shake’s internal web frontend by navigating to rs.local/ or to the IP address of the Shake >> Select Actions icon >> ACTIONS >> TURN STAND-ALONE OFF

This should take care of the issue. If not, please reboot the Shake and now it should be able to connect to our servers and transmit live data.

If the Shake still doesn’t connect, please wait around 30 minutes, download the new logs and send them to me here. Thank you.