StationView Web App Skipping some Data

I was just looking up a M3.4 quake Near the Coast of South Australia that occurred on 2022-09-03 02:22:45. In date time order I got this:

The list resumes normally on the next page.

I don’t know if this is related to the list freezing in the other thread or not. I did spot this sort of behaviour before but thought it may have been corrupt data that was causing the list to freeze. It now appears there is data there, but it is not displaying.

For reference so you can see the gap in displayed data:


1 Like

hi al,

thanks for the report, we will have a look at what could be the source of this problem and get back to you.