Station Offline - R5419

Is there a way of checking on your end if there is any reason for my station to be offline?Screenshot_20211129-155235|236x500

hello,

if you could attache your log files, downloadable from the home page on the browser front-end configuration page (http://rs.local), that would be very helpful, and will likely identify what’s going on.

thanks,
richard

RSH.R5419.2021-12-01T23_14_43.logs.tar (2.1 MB)

I sent the log file earlier. Worth noting that my wifi might have been down to my Shake and Boom, but wifi is working today, and I still don’t see my station listed ShakeNet, Stationview, or the App. It lists other stations I’ve added, but not mine.

Hello Tomfinley1,

Thank you for sending the logs from your Shake. From them, nothing appears out of place, and the instrument can see our servers seemingly without issues.

Your Shake and Boom is now visible and transmitting live data both on Shakenet, Stationview, Dataview, and our App. Here’s an example: RS StationView

After coming back online, it may take up to 24h for the unit to be visible again on our network.

In case you still do not see it, please consider doing a hard refresh on your browsers with Ctrl+F5 (or MAC equivalent), and/or a cache clear on the App (you can do it by going to the general settings of the app -low right corner icon- and tap Clear Cache).

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.

Thank you. I confirm it is working well now. Thank you!

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

Enjoy your Shake!