ShakeNet app keeps crashing when changing the filter

I’ve used the ShakeNet app on an iPad and iPhone, and I can pretty reliably get it to crash. It has been like this for a while. It used to work, and I’m hoping that it can be fixed.

Here is one example:

1. Go to “My Shake”
  2. Select my station
  3. Go to “24-hr Plot” (personally I recommend using “24h” or “24 hour” instead of “24-hr”)
  4. Tap on an interesting segment
  5. Tap the TRACE FILTER icon
  6. Tap on the filters buttons. Eventually, you will get it to crash.
2 Likes

Hello BlackDiamond,

Thank you for reporting this crash issue to us. We were aware of something similar, but not quite the same.

I will pass your message to our app team, and they will check it out. Thank you for providing a detailed example to re-create the issue!

I presume this has not yet been fixed. I get this happening as well on my Android phone.

1 Like

Hello sheeny,

Could you please give me the brand and model of the device you are accessing our App with? I tried to re-create this issue, but the app doesn’t crash for me, so we would like to get a more precise approach with some references.

Thank you.

Sorry for the late reply, I missed this somehow.

I am running a Samsung S9+.

I just tested the app again and it crashed. Selected My Shake, 24 hour plot, plot loaded OK. Tried to change filter - no buttons respond. Had to select Home screen to get out of it. Re-entering the app provides a blank screen.

Al.

2 Likes

There’s no issue sheeny, I will update the ticket I had made at the time with your new information, so that our app team can see what can be done to solve this problem.

Thank you again!