The Shake OS v0.20 image has been released!
If your Shake was not connected to the internet (like an off-grid installation) and you want to update it, it is possible to find the image here on our GitLab repository: raspberryShake-public / Raspshake Sd Img · GitLab
The instructions on how to install it on your Shake microSD card are in this file in the same repository: raspishake-microSD-card-software-Instructions.txt · main · raspberryShake-public / Raspshake Sd Img · GitLab
- FE config screen (rs.local/) could sometimes be blank on 1st-time system startup.Now there are measures to prevent this.
- Data Forwarding option would get turned OFF when rebooting the unit using the FE config ACTIONS button. This issue has been resolved.
This release also contains some under-the-hood improvements and general maintenance modifications.
And, to conclude, a sneak peek at upcoming functionality improvements planned for the next releases:
- Convert outgoing data format and protocol to provide the following
- Five times reduction in data packet size
- more stable connection to servers
- automatic back-filling of data when a connection is temporarily lost due to network issues