Shake off line

There was an error in the configuration file of the station on our servers. Once noticed, it was corrected and we only had to wait a bit for the Shake to appear on the network.

So… I moved the RS4D to see how responsive the website would be, and it hasn’t updated to the new location on the RS site, and there is no data streaming on the StationView widget.

RSH.R532B.2020-10-22T03_06_01.logs.tar (1.3 MB)

Hello Jefferson, good morning.

From the logs that you’ve attached (thank you for those), there seems to be nothing wrong. I can see a constant stream of data in ShakeNet, StationView and the Shake App, so the unit is transmitting to our servers.

Sometimes it can take quite a while before the updates you made propagate properly throughout the network, up to 24 to 48h in some cases.

Can you please check if this morning the location edit modifications you made on rs.local are reflected on our servers? If not, I will ask the team to crosscheck and see if there is an issue on our side.

It looks good this morning. The 24-48 hr latency is something we’ll have to get used to. Thanks, @Stormchaser!

1 Like

Perfect, glad to hear it!

You’re welcome, and enjoy Shaking!