Server Cannot Connect

Hello Shake Crew from Houston! During the week of the new software push, my RS1D “R5DDF” stopped connecting to the server. I read some of the posts in the tech forum, but I’m not certain I am experiencing the same problem. I have physically unplugged the RS and re-started it, and then also re-booted using the front end using the button “reboot”. No change. I have attached my log files. Help?! Feel free to reply to me via email :slight_smile: RSH.R5DDF.2021-10-12T21_16_30.logs.tar (3.5 MB)

Hello knrasmu from Panama!

Thank you for posting the logs from your Shake and for the tests that you have already done. Could you please try the following and see if it solves the connection problem?

Please access your rs.local/ page, go to Settings (the gear icon high on the left), and then the Data tab. Try unchecking the Forward Data box and, after ~30 seconds, recheck it. Then,click save and restart.

The station should now be able to connect again.

If it doesn’t, then please reboot it again, wait for around half an hour, download the new logs and then send them to me. Thank you!

1 Like

success! THANK YOU!!

2 Likes

That is great to know knrasmu!

Enjoy!

I just had this same issue and was resolved with this post’s solution.

2 Likes