RS keeps rebooting

Hi!!!

Last week my RS 3D went offline and i don’t know the reason, but starting today it keeps rebooting every few minutes, I’m only gonne go to the station by the end of the week, should I try to turn it off?? or is just a network issue?

follow the logs!

regards!
Pablo B. Pizutti
RSH.R6C56.2021-03-01T23_20_14.logs.tar (2.0 MB)

Hello Pablo,

Thank you for posting the logs. From them, it appears that the option to forward data to our servers has been turned off, and thus while the Shake seems to be operating well (except for the rebooting), it does not send any data to us.

Regarding what could have happened, it could have been a power-related issue, so please check that the power supply of the Shake is still ok, with output current of at least 2.5A and voltage between 5.0V and 5.2V. Usually, continuous rebooting could be related to such an issue.

If the power supply it’s all right, then it may be necessary to re-burn the microSD card. Possibly the abrupt offline event triggered some corruption in the Shake files. I then advise you to

1. re-burn the ShakeOS on your current microSD card
  2. or get a new microSD (to erase the chance that this one got ruined) and burn the Shake OS there.

In both cases, these are the instructions to prepare the new OS image:

I followed the numbered list points to burn the files on my SD cards, and I have not used Etcher or similar software.