RS keeps disconnecting from internet

After connecting my RS at home on the internet, I can access it for some time (few minutes to 1 or 2 hours) and then it disconnects. The RS connects again generally just afer disconnecting and reconnecting the internet cable.
This is not related to my network as I have another RS which works perfectly in the same configuration.
Attached is the log directory.
Thanks for your help.RSH.RC45B.2022-10-28T06 24 34.logs.tar (2.9 MB)

Hello hlc,

Thank you for the logs from your Shake. They show that, at first start, the Shake didn’t find any internet connection and correctly synchronized its clock with the attached GPS module. It did find an internet connection after a while, and then everything proceeded normally.

Could I please ask you to shut down both the Shake and your modem/router, start the modem/router again, wait for it to regain internet connection, turn on the Shake, wait for ~30 minutes from this point, download the logs and send them to me again? I wish to compare the two log sets, with a new fresh start.

Thank you.

RSH.RC45B.2022-11-08T18 40 45.logs.tar (2.5 MB)
Here are the log files after shuting down the router, restarting it and restarting the RS

1 Like

Hello hlc, thank you for the new logs.

This time, it appears that the connection was found just after the Shake was restarted, and data transmission to our servers was also successful (continuing as I write this post). No other peculiar issue seems to appear in the files.

Let’s continue to monitor it in the coming days, and, if it happens again, I would recommend testing the connection by changing the LAN cable with another that you may have in your house that you know is in working order, and/or also changing the modem/router LAN port to which the cable from the Shake is connected to. Naturally, if you haven’t tried these two avenues already.