Recent earthquakes in Croatia not visible on the map

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to report that the recent earthquakes in Croatia, ie on Nov 2nd and 8th, were not visible on the map.

Could you please help to solve the problem?

Thank you and kind regards,

Davorin

Hello dpenava, welcome to our community.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I have passed it to our software team and they will investigate the possible causes and, hopefully, fix the problem soon.

Thank you again.

I would like to report that the M2.6 eq in Krizevci, Croatia (NW Balkan Region) on Nov 19 is not visible in the map.

Could you please have a look again what is causing the problem.

Thank you!

Here is the brief emsc report:
During the past 30 days, Croatia was shaken by 2 quakes of magnitude 4.0 or above, 7 quakes between 3.0 and 4.0, and 65 quakes between 2.0 and 3.0. There were also 525 quakes below magnitude 2.0 which people don’t normally feel.
Biggest quake: 4.1 quake Adriatic Sea, Croatia, 96 km north of Manfredonia, Italy, Nov 18, 2021 12:19 am (GMT +1) 2 days ago
Biggest quake today: 2.6 quake Adriatic Sea, 25 km west of Porec, Grad Poreč, Istrien, Croatia, Nov 20, 2021 6:23 am (GMT +1)

hi,

thank you for the report. we will look into this and get back to you.

richard

hi,

please be patient while we get these new EQ sources integrated into our system. we are in the middle of upgrading EQ-related services and your observations are also a part of the improvements that will be coming within the next month or so.

apologies for the delay, but please know that this we are aware of this and that a solution will be forthcoming in the near future.

warm regards,
richard