RBOOM Instrument Response

Hello, I´m pretty new working with RBOOM for infrasound. I tried to stream the data to Seiscomp3. I download the “RBmV3-1s.dataless” (does anybody know where I can found more info about the XML tags), I touch just the fields with XXX and replace that with the name of my station.

After import, test sync, sync and sync keys under the Bindings I got a new network “AM” the question here is which channel I need to put under the global, for a seismic station is working with BH, BHZ… But with the Boom, I don´t have Idea.

This sounds familiar to someone?

Good day Germen:

Welcome to the Raspberry Shake Community.

What is the ID of your Raspberry Shake?

Yours, Branden

Hello Branden thanks for your reply… My Id is AM.RC170.HDF.

Thanks

Germen

OK, I see that you do not have Data Forwarding enabled. Is the data somehow protected for business reeasons?

Yours, Branden

Nope, its for a PHD research from the University of Guadalajara in Mexico.

Is sharing the data publicly an option?

I am asking because if you do so then we automatically generate the instrument response file for you in SC3 format.

Note: You can have SeedLink and data forwarding on simultaneously. This is the normal modus operandum.

Yours, Branden

1 Like

Let’s try then, I’m AFK until next Monday…

1 Like

Hello Branden, I just turned on Fordwarding data option, how long it takes to see my boom on the shakenet.

thanks

It is already there: https://raspberryshake.net/stationview/boom/stationview/#?net=AM&sta=RC170

My bad… I was looking on the shakes.

Could you help me to read this using Seedlink. I tried but without lucky.

I just add under Inventory the XML choosing sc3.

Test sync, sync and all looks okay.

I got now a network “AM”.

I made a new global HDF, and then put HDF in the detectStream field

Also a new seedlink “RSLOCAL” Chain - Seedlink server (TCP/IP), rs.local // port: 18000

After dragging and drop those to AM. Save, Update configuration.

scrttv, but i cannot see my boom.

Thanks

Yair

Yair:

It sounds like you are almost there!

This also sounds like this is a paid technical support request. Please send us an email at sales at raspberryshake.org and we will send you a quote.

Thank you!

branden

Dear Branden, I don´t want to bother you but looks like your reply is empty.

Germen

Yair:

It sounds like you are almost there!

This also sounds like this is a paid technical support request. Please send us an email at sales at raspberryshake dot org and we will send you a quote.

Thank you!