R6BD0 Offline on IOS Shake app

Hello Support,
Newly commissioned station R6BD0 is visible on RS Station View and says it’s “connected” to servers.

Yet, MyShake app reports it as Station Offline.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Charles

Hello Charles, welcome to our community!

Yes, I can see your SnB correctly connected to our services and streaming live data for both its instruments.

I have checked with the app installed on both my tablet and smartphone, and I can see the Shake streaming live data there too. Is your app still displaying an offline/no data status?

In this case, I can recommend clearing the cache (you can do it by going to the general settings of the app in the low right corner and tap Clear Cache)?)

If this doesn’t work, then try to log out, clear the cache again, and then login into the app with your usual credentials.

If even this doesn’t work, then I would uninstall and then reinstall the app, and try to see if the station now displays a live data stream.

Hi Support,

Thank you for the update and the warm welcome! :slight_smile:

I started the mobile app and all seems to be working.

I actually did not have to clear the cache or any of the other methods you had suggested, but thank you again for the tips though. I will be sure to keep them handy if I see something similar in the future

Cheers,
Charles

2 Likes

Hello Charles,

I’m happy to hear that everything is working properly now.

Sometimes, it may take a bit before new stations display online status on our services. This seems to be the case.

It was no problem, enjoy!