Hello , since I am looking around the forum for a while, and saw some related topics, but I still can’t find a way to solve the problem … The raspberryshake 1D was operational for a few months without an internet connection, then I finally managed to relocate and connect it to the internet . I notice that the system time is not up to date and I started looking for the problem and the solution,
- that the NTP is not connecting to any of the services.
- add new servers, and nothing.
- I see no adjustment in the ntpq -p
- The search results are confirmed by the log files.
- I have been able to ping the raspberryshakedata.com from the shake terminal
- And of course, I cannot see the station in the Station View because the data don’t have the timestan correctly
Could you help me adjust the time. ??
Ricardo from Venezuela.