NordStream explosions

Hello,

As I see some people detecting ATM attacks I was wondering if the community saw the supposed explosions that occurs on the NordStream1 pipeline.

I tried looking on the map website but I’m a bit lost. Can anynone point me to a page where I can read a graph showing the two or explosions that took place, one said to be monday morning 00:03 GMT near Bornholm (Denmark) and the other late on monday (17h04). The press agencies are saying these were 1.9 and 2.3 magnitude.

I would like to read the graphs about these two ‘explosions’.

Thanks for your help

Vartan

2 Likes

Hello Vartan, welcome to our community!

Unfortunately, there are not many Shakes in the area, and none in the immediate vicinity of the location of the events. After reviewing the data, there is no apparent substantial bursting waveform from the closest units (you can see them here: RS StationView)

But, as I have not had a lot of time to review this, I encourage you to click on all the closest stations, and then, on the popup that opens on the left, click on the “See 24-hr Plot” link. This will bring you to DataView, where you can peruse and filter all the recorded data from all that we have available.

I’m sorry I can’t help you more than this, but if you find something interesting, please share it with the entire community. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your advices

2 Likes