No upgrade yet, could this from logs be why?

Hello K2PI,

Thank you for contacting us about this. Could you please post the whole log set too, when you can? Thanks!

Regarding this issue, I am not completely sure since I haven’t met it during the v0.19 testing, but I will contact our developers and get back to you as soon as they will. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Stormchaser,

Here you go.

RSH.RBE98.2021-10-13T11_12_26.logs.tar (3.47 MB)

2 Likes

I’m assuming that this was forgotten, but still not upgraded. I see a manual upgrade path listed in another thread. Should I try that?

Hello K2PI,

don’t worry, it was not forgotten. We had a couple of server-side issues last week that took our focus.

Anyway, coming back to your updating problem, I was able to pass your logs to our dev team, and it seems that there is some corrupt file in the microSD card that is creating the issue you can see in the upgrade.log file, in particular, the line where it says ...: Not a directory.

To solve this, I advise you to re-burn your microSD card, following these steps:

I followed the numbered list points to burn the files on my SD cards, and I have not used Etcher or similar software.

After you have done this sequence, please wait for the Shake to re-download the new operating version so everything will be updated to v0.19. It should not take long and, hopefully, the update will be done as it should.

Otherwise, the v0.19 image should be going live in the coming days, so you could wait for that to come up and re-burn the microSD card with the new version directly.

1 Like

I will see about doing it this weekeend. Unless the card was created with an extra partition by you when built and sent to me, there are no other partitions on the card. Thanks.

1 Like

Ok, I have rebuilt. Back on line, although not visible on Station View. Setting a fixed IP from the Rs.local interface immediately corrupted my dhccpd config, and I had to manually edit to put the /24 for the subnet mask back in, after which I could connect again

This has been an issue for several years, and was surprised to still find it in the new version 0.19.