Metal feet for raspberry shake


Does anybody know of a UK supplier for the pointed metal feet that come with the shake enclosure.
I have tried google but Im not sure how to describe them

Many thanks


Hi Graham, Alberto is working on an answer for you. Thanks for your patience.


The part you are looking for is called a “cone point set screw” or “cone point grub screw” and the ones we use have the following specifications:

Thread size: M5 (5 mm)
Thread pitch: 0.8 mm
Length: 25 mm
Material: A2 stainless steel (also known as 18-8 or 304)
Manufacturing standard: DIN 914

Here is an example of a UK supplier selling this part:

Hope this helps.

Hi Ian

Thats great - thanks very much



1 Like