Connection with RS3D through SSH, but no web interface rs.local

Dear support,

We connected a RS3D to our network in the office. However, if we are trying to acces it through the browser, no connection seems possible (also not when using the IP adres directly instead of rs.local/)

We are able to ping the device and connect with it through the SSH. Any idea what might be the problem?

Log-files AM.R80F8.00.zip (58.2 KB)

For your reference, the same laptop was able to connect with the webinterface (rs.local/) with a different RS3D.

Hello jkwee, welcome to our community!

Thank you for the logs, the screenshots, and the tests that you have already done. From them, it appears that the issue is focused on the front end aspect because all the rest shows that the Shake boots up fine, starts its systems, and finds a connection to the external network.

These are things you can try (if you haven’t already):

1. Reboot the Shake (or shut it down, wait for an hour or two, and then restart it again).
  2. Try to connect to rs.local/ (or the Shake IP address) with a different browser/device.
  3. Try to connect to rs.local/ (or the Shake IP address) with different browsers in incognito mode.

If all of these produce a negative result, and you still cannot access the rs.local/ page, I would then advise you to please try to re-burn the microSD card to see if this behaviour disappears. Or, if you have another microSD card available, to try and burn that one, to see if the element that was causing issues was the previous microSD.

The steps to do so are listed below:

I followed the numbered list points to burn the files on my SD cards, and I have not used Etcher or similar software.

If this step doesn’t work, we will try to explore other possible options.