App update

Hi, any news on the updates on iOS, I can’t use the app on my iPhone as it keeps crashing ,version number 1.4.5 and my iPad I can’t share on my twitter account. All the best
Marc

1 Like

Hello Marc,

Thank you for contacting us about this. I have asked for more details from our app team, and they have updated me saying that the fix to this known issue will be live on the iOS store in the next week or two at maximum.

Thank you for your patience while we work to solve this crashing bug.

2 Likes

Hello Marc,

The team has updated me, and this issue should have been solved with the latest iOS App version (v1.4.7).

If you haven’t already, please download it and you can start using our ShakeNet App again. Thank you for your feedback that helped us in fixing this.

I am so glad that the app has been fixed and I have been using the app again on my phone and iPad,I can’t wait for new features to come out on the app, I like to see notifications & and a option for auto light and dark mode. And in the future a iPad app? Thank you again and all the best Marc :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Happy to hear that Marc!

More will be coming in future releases, so I hope you will enjoy the new upgrades when they’ll become available!

1 Like