Unable to see my Shake traces on My Shake

RSH.R0BBA.2020-12-06T03 59 01.logs.tar (2.5 MB)
For a while now I havent been able to see my traces on My Shake. I have rebooted my RS3D but still nothing. Please help
Garry Mccarthy

Hello Garry,

Thank you very much for reporting this issue and for sending the logs.

From them, there is nothing wrong with your Shake, before or after the reboot. I can see the data streaming properly on our StationView and SWARM, so there is nothing lost.

I will open a ticket for our software team to investigate what’s happening with MyShake, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I have news.

1 Like

I am observing the same issue with mine AM.RF7DA. I can ee it in the mobile app, but not on https://shakenet.raspberryshake.org/my-shake anymore. I believe it stopped working last Wednesday.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting this hanger, I will see it forwarded to our team.

SAME problem here AM.RFAE6.00 SHZ

Jerry Payton

@GarryMac @hanger @JerryP

Regarding this issue of not seeing streams/data on ShakeNet My Shake section, we have located the problem and it should be solved within the next day or two.

I will write here again to confirm that everything is back online. Be sure that no data is being lost.

Thank you for your patience.

Sinc yesterday it is working again, at least for me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello @GarryMac @JerryP

as @hanger has noticed, the issue has been solved, and the traces are back again on My Shake.

Enjoy Shaking!

Hi and thank you for your reply. I have just powered the unit down software first then switched the power off for 3 to 4 minutes. repowered and restarted software. I can only see one trace. I will wait now for your advise.Garry

I only have one trace. so will see what happens

meaning two more not showing anything, this looks like as RS end and not our sensors. I will wait a while and see what RS come up with.

Hello @GarryMac,

unfortunately, without logs from your station, we cannot know if and what there is something wrong.

Please send them to us (they will be fresh since you restarted it) so that I can take a look at them.

Hi and thank you so much for getting my traces up and on line again, this is excellent. Have a great Christmas and New year, all the best
Garry

2 Likes