Shakenet Android App

No earthquakes are displayed in the app.

Kind regards

Hello jheiler,

Thank you for notifying us about this.

On my app earthquakes are displaying again in the list, both filtered or not, so it must have been a temporary glitch.

I will nonetheless report your observation to our team, so that they will know what to look for. Thank you!

Nothing happened on my tab. It is not even possible for me to log-in. App Version is 12.10.2021.
Maybe it is a certificate problem?

I will report this too to our app team. A login issue is more problematic for sure.

Can you please try to clear the cache and see if that allows you to log in again? You can do it by going to the general settings of the app (low right corner) and tap Clear Cache.

You can also try to uninstall and reinstall the app from the store to see if this more ‘extreme’ solution works.

Could you also please tell me the model of the phone and what Android OS version are you using? Here’s a table list of all of them to make referencing easier: Android (operating system) - Wikipedia

Thank you.

I reinstalled the app without success.
My tab is a Galaxy S2, Android version is 7.0.

Kind regards

Hello again jheiler,

Other users have experienced access issues too since yesterday and we have released a fast update this mornign to address the access problem that you are describing.

Could you please check if the app is now working normally again or if you are still experiencing issues?

Thank you.

Version 1.3.7.1 does not work for me.

Kind regards