No longer getting live stream

Hi there, I am suddenly not seeing any live stream form my Rasberry Shake 4D. I am a government outreach geologist that is using the shake for geoscience education. I have no IT skills whatsoever.
My log files:
RSH.RC415.2022-11-17T18_10_54.logs.tar (2.3 MB)

Hello lweston,

Thank you for the logs from your Shake. Nothing out of place appears, so your Shake is in good working order as far as I can see from them.

Since a couple of days ago, we have been experiencing issues that prevent data from being correctly displayed on our Raspberry Shake services: StationView, DataView and the ShakeNet app.

Server issues continue to be present; however, these issues are causing a slight delay in server data forwarding. While some stations appear offline (white, black, or not present), their data is delayed.

We will provide updates as soon as there are new developments. I think this is the root cause of the live stream issue you are experiencing, and as soon as the server-side situation is corrected, it should disappear. If not, we will do our best to get you back online.

Thank you for your patience, and apologies for any inconvenience.

Is this server issue also causing the choppy date on Shake Net?

Hello Trentin,

Yes, data interruptions are also possible due to the ongoing server situation. You can follow https://twitter.com/rshakeServer for further updates on our work to fix this issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.