New user - Station is not online

I just started my new Raspberry Shake - R522C - it looks like it is on (Server Connection: Connected & the other 3 things ON) but it does not appear on StationView, and on ShakeNet/MyShake it says “Station is not online.” The time sync seems to be working. It has been on for over a day now. - it looks like this is similar to posts from early April. Log file attached - ignore anything before 5/26/19 as I was struggling behind a firewall.

RSH.R522C.2019-05-27T11_45_39.logs.tar (357 KB)

hello,

we are looking into this and are aware of the issue. please note that it has been confirmed your unit is actually connected to the data server and is transmitting data succesfully.

this problem relates only to the display your station on stationview.

i will report back when this is resolved, apologies for the inconvenience.

richard

solved!

https://raspberryshake.net/stationview/#?net=AM&sta=R522C

branden

I am having the same problem. I am unable to connect to the server

Can you see R16DA? It’s also not on online on My Shake but appears to be working fine.

Hi @chandrel, welcome to the community. Please send the log files from the image button on the web front end.

Hi @ecwiebe, welcome to you as well. Currently R16DA appears to be online in both StationView and ShakeNet (see below). Are you having trouble with it?

It shows up now, but hadn’t for the first few days after I plugged it in … Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

I seem to have the same problem - station R091F is running fine and Connected to server - we can see everything in Swarm and SSH into it. However, it does not show up on Station View or in the EQinfo app - which I would very much like to use. Do you have any suggestions? Log files are attached.

Best wishes, Paula
RSH.R091F.2019-06-15T11_22_23.logs.tar (1.4 MB)

Hi Paula,

Welcome to the community, and thanks for posting your logs. I think we fixed this problem last night, have a look here:

https://raspberryshake.net/stationview/#?net=AM&sta=R091F

Ian

Hi Ian,

Yes, thanks - I have now been able to see the station in the Stationview and also in the EQinfo app.
Thanks for that!

Best,
Paula

1 Like

Great to hear! Enjoy