New station, but several questions

Hi!

I’m new here, get today my brand new RS1D (station AM.SF5AB in Hungary). I hooked it up, its working, calibrated, and is online. Server connection is Connected, Data Producer and Data Consumer is ON. My station is visible, but not on all sites. What i mean, and what’s not clear to me:

1. https://locator.raspberryshake.org/
    My station can see on the map, but when i click on my station, it says “No data found” and the lover status is empty. Why is it empty?

2. RS StationView
    My station is completely missing from this map. I don’t know why?

3. On the Android app, under the stations i also cannot find my station. I tried to type in the search field, but no result.

4. Before i placed my sensor to its final place, i made some tests, so as i see i generated a 4,5 magnitude quake with it. Is there any way to completely delete all datas before a certain time? Also from the memory of the Raspberry and also from the online data.

Thanks a lot,
BR, Laszlo from Hungary

Hello Mcll, welcome to the community!

Firstly, congratulations on your new Shake, we hope you will enjoy it!

Now, onto your questions:

1. I tried your Shake AM.SF5AB with an M2.4 event (the first of the list) and I can see the data on the bottom of the chart. It was probably empty when you checked because the stream was still being organised, and thus, momentarily not available.

1. Your station is reachable here: RS StationView
    Sometimes, it can take up to 24 to 48h for a new Shake to appear on StationView and on the ShakeApp.

2. Same as the point above, your station is visible on the App too. If you still cannot see it, try to Clear the Cache from the Settings tab.
    If this doesn’t work, you can try to logout and login again, or, as a last resource, uninstall the app, reinstall the app, and see if the Shake appears online.

3. Yes, this is understandable and happens quite often when adjusting the Shake in its final position. Thank you for telling this to us, we will take care of not considering that part of data. It will also be automatically deleted from the Shake memory after a certain amount of time (7 days, if you haven’t modified it) have passed.

You’re welcome!

Thank you very much, now i see my datas in the maps, also on the App. I didn’t know about that 24h to 48h time period.

1 Like

No problem at all Mcll, you’re welcome.