Hello, I have an RS4D. I used Bonjour Browser to find the IP, but I can’t display it on the webpage after inputting the IP. I can’t display the screen after reinstalling the program. How can I solve this problem?
Hi @WEI-LUN, can you send me some more details about how you’re connecting?
- What OS and browser are you using?
- Are your Shake and computer connected to the same network via the same method (ethernet or WiFi)?
- Have you tried accessing the Shake web page by connecting it directly to your computer instead of over the network?
- Does the green activity LED on the Raspberry Pi board light up?
- Do the LEDs on the Pi ethernet port light up?