All station streams down?

Hi, the station view page has looked like this since last night, all the stations are black and there appears to be no live data streams:

Furthermore in the mobile app all station streams appear “offline.”

Is there a general server outage right now?

1 Like

Hello guillochon,

Yes, we are experiencing issues that prevent live data to be displayed on our @raspishake services: #StationView, #DataView & #ShakeNet App.

We are working to identify and fix the problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience.

2 Likes

Thanks @Stormchaser! In general what’s the best way to report these sorts of issues? Posting here?

2 Likes

Hello guillochon,

Yes, you can post them here on our forum, or, if you are on social media, you can tag (@raspishake), mention (#RaspberryShake), send a message to us on Twitter.

Any method you prefer is all right in the end, if it makes us notice that there is something not working in our systems. Your feedback is always essential in this.

1 Like

I was wondering that myself. I am experiencing exactly the same problem and I was surprised when I checked the forum this morning and there was no mention of it. I was about to find my logon information and post when I saw that you had done the job! Thanks.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Some sort of “Status” widget on the shakenet dashboard page might save you getting lots of messages. Even something auto-updated.

3 Likes