After a sd card fail and some month offline my shake is connected but not at the map

Hi RS Team,

my shake run long time, but then possible the sd card was full or broken and the shake don’t boot.
I have now, some month ago, recreate my shake and he is connected but not shown at the map.
Can you see from the logfiles what is possibly not yet correct or do you need to reset something because he was once online.

thanks,
Oliver

RSH.R2852.2020-12-03T17_13_24.logs.tar (790 KB)

Hello Oliver, welcome to the community!

Thank you for your logs. It seems that there were some issues with the communication between the sensor and the blue Shake board, but they seem solved.

Sometimes it can take quite a while before the station is visualized on the map, or accessible via SWARM or other services, up to 24/48h. It seems, from the logs, that even if a server connection is established, there may be some issues, but we’ll look into them when this time period has passed.

Hello Oliver,

here we are, your station is now online and streaming on the StationView map. You can see it here: https://stationview.raspberryshake.org/#?net=AM&sta=R2852

Enjoy Shaking!

1 Like

Hi Stormchaser,

yes it is online and viewable on the Stationview. :slight_smile:

But at myshake or if i pin it at the dashboard, i don’t see graphs. How can i fix this?

Thanks,
Oliver

At the Smartphone App the graphs are to see.

Hello Oliver,

It is an issue that we know of. I have opened a ticket for our software team to investigate what’s happening with MyShake, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I have news.

1 Like

Hello again Oliver,

regarding this issue of not seeing streams/data on ShakeNet My Shake section, we have located the problem and it should be solved within the next day or two.

I will write here again to confirm that everything is back online. Be sure that no data is being lost.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Hello Oliver,

the issue has been solved, and the traces are back again on My Shake.

Enjoy Shaking!

Hi Stormchaser,

at the Dashboard i see the favorite stream, but under my shake i have no traces.

Thanks,
Oliver